With little to no post-treatment downtime, 360 Curve provides noticable and lasting results you can feel.
You may feel warmth and a firm kneading sensation in the target area with the use of vacuum pressure during treatment. There should not be any sharp or acute pain.
There are typically no side effects associated with this treatment. However on rare instances, you may experience transient redness, blistering, intensified thirst, or mild nausea immediately after treatment. These short-term effects will dissipate in a few hours and can be remedied by drinking water.
Yes, this treatment can be used to effectively target and eradicate cellulite in specific body parts.
No, this treatment does not have any downtime.
Clients who are pregnant, bear scars or signs of prior infection on the treated area, are presently using any ventricular assist devices (VAD), or have prior medical conditions that may pose potential risk factors are not advised to undergo this treatment.
Similar to a massage, you may experience gentle warmth and a kneading sensation your during treatment. Treatment time typically takes up to 30-minutes and should be blissfully relaxing and pain-free.
• Reduce excess fatty deposits in targeted parts of the body, such as hips, thighs and buttocks
• Improve blood circulation
• Relieve muscle tension
• Increase lymph circulation and eliminate toxins
• Improve skin texture, firmness and elasticity
• Prevent the increase of cellulite in the body
To ensure complete success with this treatment you have to follow a few simple aftercare rules. Our therapist will go into detail with you personally after your treatment but the main aftercare points are:
• Drink 2 litres of water a day
• Avoid alcohol 24 hours post treatment, alcohol will cause dehydration adding to your liver’s workload
• Healthy balanced diet, with fresh fruit and vegetables